>>ElTanke>>flashposts>>

jueves, 12 de febrero de 2009

Otro aportazo!

I Set My Friends On Fire - You Can't Spell Slaughter Without Laughter (2008) Artista - I Set My Friends On Fire Álbum - You Can't Spell Slaughter Without Laughter Año - 2008 Genero - Screamo / Electrónica / Experimental Web - http://www.myspace.com/isetmyfriendsonfire País - Miami, Florida, USA Tracklist: 1. Shit, it talks... I´m out of here 2. Brief Interviews with hideous men 3. Beauty is in the eyes of the beerholder 4. Things that rhyme with orange 5. ASL 6. Interlude 7. Ravenous, Ravenous Rhinos 8. HxC 2-Step 9. WTFWJD 10. Crank that 11. But the Nuns are watching... 12. Reese´s pieces, I don´t know who John Cleese is Descargar

1 comentario:

eltanke dijo...

bIEN NEGRO PUTONNNNNNNNN

El contenido de este blog esta bajo la licencia Creative Commons Atribución-No Comercial-Sin Obras Derivadas 2.5 Argentina